AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2022 | Andhra Pradesh ZPGPF Employee Salary Slip Download | Zilla Praja Parishad General Provident Fund (GPF) | zpgpf.ap.nic.in e-Panchayat Slips 2022
Lately, the government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced many schemes for their employees. One of them is AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2022. The name stands for ‘Andhra Pradesh Zilla Parishad’s General Provident Funds’. This site helps government employees in many ways. Moreover, it helps in checking the General Provident Fund (GPF), Loan Application, and Ledgers, etc. An employee can go to this site and after login, view their GPF-related details. Further, they can download the GPF slips. The AP ZPGPF portal provides all the basic regular salary/ pay scales to Gazetted/ Non-Gazetted officers and teachers.
ZPGPF Slips 2022-2022
The AP government has launched a useful site to manage all the state government employees. In this portal, employees can see their General provident fund slips, loan application, or ledger. The AP ZPGPF portal provides regular-scale non-gazette/ gazetted employees and teachers. There are several criteria to join the AP ZPGPF portal. Government employees and individuals who have served for five to ten years are eligible to join. The National informatics center (NIC) India maintains the GPF website.
Overview of AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2022
|Name of Slip||AP ZPGPG Annual Slips 2022|
|Title||Download AP GPF Slips Online|
|Concerned Dept||Andhra Pradesh Govt Provident Fund Department|
|Objective||To provide AP GPF Annual Statements for Govt Employees/ Teachers|
|Benefits||Govt Employees of Andhra Pradesh state|
- Employees are not allowed to take a loan two times for the same reasons.
- The employee who will retire within four months cannot take the loan.
- All govt employees of Andhra Pradesh can easily take a loan by showing their monthly payslip.
Employees registered for AP ZPGPF service are required to name a nominee for the GPF account. If the account holder dies after being in service or after retirement or suffers from any serious illness or his mind is not in sound condition. In any such event, all money and other benefits of the account holder will belong to the nominee. Employees should provide complete details of the nominee. By doing this, the nominee can be easily traced if needed.
Procedure to Download AP ZPGPF Annual slip 2022
- Firstly, go to the AP Zilla Praja Parishad official website.
- Then, enter the local GPF account number and password.
- Applicants can also change their password using the forgot or change password options.
- Next, complete the captcha verification.
- After submitting, your account slip will appear on the screen. For example FY 2019-20/2020-21/2022.
- You can download it in PDF format.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- You can get ZPPF Slips of YSR Kadapa, Guntur, Chittoor along with other districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Procedure to Download ZPGPF Slips AP 2022
- Visit the official ZPGPF website at http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/
- Now, enter your provident number.
- Next, select your district from the available options
- Potti Sreeramulu Nellore
- West Godavari
- Then enter your password as follows (emp +PF number)
- After that, complete the captcha verification
- Next, select the menu on the right side and choose session.
- Lastly, select one of the slips from the list provided.
- The system will display the statement from the selected year.
- You can download and print it.
Note – All employees have to give 6% of their salary as GPF membership services. The amount is compulsory for each member. However, if you are retiring from your administrative posts then you can stop the membership. It has to be done four months before the retirement date. First you should download and print your ZPGPDF slips.
Panchayat Raaj’s employees’ GPF accounts are overseen by CEO Zilla Parishad. DDO approval is important to receive GPF credit and the final amount. For teachers, they have to get approval from the Headmaster.
ZPGPF Slips AP (District-wise) Website List
|District Name||ZPGPF Slips 2022 Official Website|
GPF, ZPPF Advance
The government provides advances to employees in the following conditions.
- If GPF credit is 50% of the total amount in the GPF account. Also, if the amount of credit is equal to three months’ salary of the employee.
- Advance can be granted twice only for employees working in service.
- For the treatment of employee or dependent.
- Apart from this, if the employees or dependents want to pursue their studies, then the employees can also take the advance amount.
- For the marriage of self or dependent.
- To perform last rites.
- Advances are also given to employees for tour or travel expenses.
- If the employee wants to repair the house, or build his own house or buy a house.
Employees should check the advance payment from the official website. The government has a negotiable payment schedule of 24 installments. For this, the employee needs AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2022.
Part Final withdrawal
Those employees who have completed 20 years of service or those who wish to retire after 10 years of service. They can get a loan from a GPF account. Part Final withdraws various features and does not require a refund.
- Employees can utilize the part final withdrawal for the education expenses of the dependent.
- For self or dependent’s treatment.
- For constructing, buying, or repairing a house.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is ZPGPF?
Zilla Parishad general provident fund is a portal where state government employees can acquire their GPF annual account slips.
- Who is the head of AP ZPGPF?
The Andhra Pradesh state government has control over the GPF website. The NIC works and manages this site under the state government.
- Is it mandatory to provide 6% of your salary?
All employees have to give 6% of their salary as a membership fee. Once registered, you can enjoy all benefits of the website.