Download APGLI Annual Account Slips 2023 and Forms @https://apgli.ap.gov.in Portal | APGLI Bond, Policy Number & Status Check Online | APGLI Salary Slip Download
Now you can download APGLI Annual Account Slips from its official web portal. The APGLI website is very convenient for all Andhra Pradesh Government employees to download the APGLI Annual Account Slip along with the APGLI Policy Bond. All employees can know APGLI policy number, APGLI policy status details from the official web portal http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in. On this page, employees can follow the simple steps given below to know your policy details. You can download APGLI Annual Account Slips 2023 in this, to know your APGLI policy number by using the policy number search. Concurrently, you can also get your APGLI policy status from Andhra Pradesh State Govt Life Insurance. Further, all the important APGLI links are presented here for you.
APGLI Annual Account Slips
Andhra Pradesh Government life insurance department (APGLI) is a well-known federal retirement aide executed to help the employees of state government. This is among the most experienced and compelling departments in the state. The APGLI was officially settled in 1907 by the Nizam of the former of Hyderabad to assist the workers of the state. The scheme runs within the administrative control of the Finance Department. APGLI plot is compulsory for all workers and employees of the provincial body. They can acquire policy bonds, learn policy details, download APGLI annual account slips 2023, and much more policy nuances from the portal.
Procedure to Apply APGLI Bond Online
This portal is very handy for all AP teachers and staff. APGLI Annual Account Slip, Bonds, Your APGLI Policy Details, Policy Number, Policy Status can be checked on this page.
APGLI Missing Credit/ Lost Credit Clearance Process:
- On one hand, if it is about withdrawal of missed credit, the person has to submit the place of posting. They will also submit the APGLI schedule verified by DDO with deduction details like a month, amount of premium/loan installment, and token number/voucher number.
- On the other hand, if there is any issue in terms of challan dispatch. Then, the customer has to submit the deduction details such as one month, premium/loan installment amount, invoice number, invoice amount, and place of posting along with the date verified by the DDO. Full details of the policy number and name of the employees for whom the challan was paid.
APGLI Web Links
By using these links you can check APGLI loan eligibility, registration process, search policy number, and check APGLI details. This information is available in both Telugu and English.
|Download APGLI Policy Bond
|View Policy Details
|Find APGLI Policy
|Search APGLI Policy
|Annual Account Slip
|Group Insurance Scheme
|Group Insurance Scheme
|APGLI Slab Rates and Monthly Premiums
How to check AP Policy Details?
- Visit the official APGLI website
- Now, from the main interface click on APGLI policy details, a new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your policy number, date of birth, and complete the captcha verification.
- Next, select the option view details.
- The system will display the APGLI policy details on the screen.
- You can save the details and take a copy for future reference.
APGLI Policy Number Search
You can search your policy number using the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official APGLI website.
- Now, from the homepage select find policy
- A new page will appear, here you have to enter the part of your name. For example, Chandra for the name Chandrasekhar.
- After that, enter the father’s name, date of birth, and complete the captcha verification.
- Double-check the details and select the Retrieve Policy number.
- The system will generate the APGLI policy number.
- You can download it and save a copy of the same.
Download APGLI Annual Account Slips
- Visit the official website of APGLI.
- First, enter your policy number and select the APGLI account slips option
- Now, select the financial year and the security code given on the screen.
- Click on the view report option.
- After this, the APGLI annual account slip will appear on your screen.
- You can download and print the slip for future use.
Know about APGLI Policy Bond
- Go to the official website of APGLI
- Now, download the APGLI bond application form
- From the main interface, click on Policy Bond
- After that, insert your policy number then select the suffix such as A, B, C, D, E of the APGLI policy.
- Lastly, select the option to get a policy bond.
- The portal will generate the policy bond and display it on the screen.
APGLI Policy Status
- First of all, visit the official APGLI website on the homepage.
- Now, select APGLI policy status.
- A new page will appear, where you have to insert your policy number and name.
- Next, click on the menu list: the issue of policy, loan claim, etc.
- Select the option financial year and complete the captcha verification.
- The policy status will appear on the screen
- You can save and print it for future reference.
APGLI Missing Credits
To clear the missing credit, the employee has to submit the details of his/her place of posting. They have to submit other details such as the amount of premium/loan installment, token number, and voucher number, total amount of APGLI schedule verified by DDO, etc. within a month.
For challan, they have to submit the places of remittance deduction: month, amount of premium, loan installment, challan number, challan amount, and date verified by DDO. Also, enter the complete details of the policy number and the name of the employee to whom the challan was paid.
Avoid Missing Credits
- The verification of eligibility of APGLI policy numbers is done by a DDO officer from the schedule related to the policy bond. When the policy number is incorrect, the system or the DDO cannot release any premium, thus leading to the problem of missing credit.
- For this, the employees should always check the policy number after some time or every month to avoid missing out on credit. Once, the policy numbers are entered into the schedule, they should never be changed.
- Employees can refer the policy number to the Service Register SR where it is entered on the first page.
- The Drawing Officer may refer the employee concerned for credit shortfall to the District Insurance Office for updating the credit.
Procedures to Download APGLI Form
- Firstly, go to the official website
- Search for the download link on the home page
- Here you will see the downloading forms page
- Click on the link associated with your purpose
- Your particular APGLI Form will be ready
- Now you can download the file in PDF Format.
- Open this by using Adobe reader
- Take a print for future requirements
Disclaimer: We have provided the above information to the best of our knowledge. For any changes regarding the content, we prefer to visit the official website http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in to get the latest & official details. We do not possess any responsibilities about it.