CPS Account Slip 2023 and Annual Statement Download Online @www.cps.tn.gov.in Portal | CPS Pay Slip Online – https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/ Login Process | Employe Salary/ Pay Slip Details
In this digital time, everyone becomes dynamic and lives with digitalization. So toward this digital step, Tamil Nadu comes with the new scheme. Government employees of Tamil Nadu state can access and check CPS Account slip and GPF statement 2023 online. You just login yourself in to the official portal and you are able to download CPS Annual Account Statement Slip 2020-21.
Although you can download important information regarding the CPS account slip only click on the link http://cps.tn.gov.in. CPS is a state government scheme link with the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And it began in 2003 for each government employee of Tamil Nadu. Even though offline systems & banks, you can check the GPF and CPS account statement or salary slip online and also can download it on your desktop or phone screen.
CPS Account Payslip
CPS means a contributory pension scheme. This is a legal pension scheme launched by the government. And the scheme covers all the central and state government employees. The CPS is a scheme associated with the National pension scheme NPS. A necessary part of the employee’s salary is directed to the CPS scheme. This scheme also acts as a retirement benefits fund when the employees retire. With the help of this scheme workers’ pension amount increases.
The CPS scheme is a government move to covers all the states. That means employees have a CPS account depend on the state they work and live in. All the state government is reliable for its employees and CPS account details. An example of a state government keep the CPS account is the Tamil Nadu state government. They save records and update individual CPS accounts. One more thing every employee can easily access their CPS account through the online portal.
CPS Account Slip Download
The state government of Tamil Nadu employees can easily see Analysis the CPS information online via the link http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/.
So every state has its own personal official link free for the employee to check CPS account slip, annual slips, and statements. But the all employees give 14% of the basic salary. The amount is decreased by the employer monthly. Because the online platform helps employees learn about their contributions anytime. This is also able to show accountability and transparency on the government side.
CPS account slip and statment 2023
On behalf of log in users need to login credentials, and must verify their identity only using the official link. For accessing the page, you need a CPS number and date of birth.
You have to follow the steps below here for login:
- First, open the CPS of the official website page by using to click here
- At the homepage, click the option ” Account statement “
- The portal will open before you.
- Now a login page enters your CPS number and date of birth.
- Then click on the login button
- After that system will open the CPS account statement details on the screen.
Check CPS Annual Statement Slip 2023
Dear employees, you can also see the Annual Account Statement (AAS) by the portal. AAS is created by the National pension scheme. For the CPS statement, NPS sends the annual statement and notifications through registered email id.
- Go to the NPS website portal, you can also use the link click here
- The portal homepage will open place your PRNA number.
- Next, enter the security code on the page and click submit.
- The portal will create the CPS statements instantly and send this to your email ID.
TN CPS online registration procedure
Fresh employees and non-registered workers, must give an applicant form. So get the applicant to fill in the important details and submit this to the respected offices.
- Visit the CPS official website
- Fill the login credentials to access the page
- Then after the login download the CPS form
- Now fill the application form with all the needed details
- Check all details for correction if any
- Now submit the application form to the respective DDO
- After that, the application will be sent to the accounts officers.
- The officer will verify the details and send a confirmation message for the registration.
CPS missing credit
Then checking your CPS details and realize about a missing CPS credit on your account slip, you can proceed to check the information online:-
- To obtain the missing CPS credit open the official CPS official portal
- After the login in page, enter the login details CPS number, and D.O.B
- Next, click the Login button to proceed
- At the portal check on the CPS account, choose the month and year of the missing credit.
- The portal will give the details where you can make your claims through the concerned authority.
CPS Account Slip Status and GPF Interest Rate
Simple formulas for average calculation is = (sum of interest per year)/no. of years
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to correct the CPS missing credits?
To fix the missing credit issue, you must have the AAS. The statement has information on the head of accounts, the month of the transaction, and name of treasury, sub-account, and voucher number. Download the details and forward the annual account statement to the respective treasury officer. Send an official request for corrections on the CPS missing credits.
- How to download CPS GPF mobile app?
The state government has a CPS mobile app that is easy and fast to use. You can check the CPS and GPF details from the app. user needs to download and install the app through the Google play store.
- How to download the CPS account slip?
The employee needs to access the CPS website portal using the login details. On the login page, you can select either of the options. Users can click on the download button or select the print option to receive a print copy of the CPS Salary/ Pay Slip 2023.