Register an EPF Complaint Online through EPF Grievance Portal at epfigms.gov.in | EPF Grievance Status Check through the EPF I-Grievance Management System | EPFO Grievance Portal Employer Login
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a government organization. It organizes all the funds. Along with this, it ensures that all the beneficiaries are allotted their correct amount. The number of EPF members has increased significantly and due to this, it becomes difficult to solve their problems. If they had a complaint, they had to approach the employer. To solve this problem, this portal was started. In today’s article, we will discuss all the aspects of the EPF Grievance Portal i.e Complaint Registration, Status Check, Employee Login, etc.
EPF i-Grievance Management System
EPFiGMS is a customized online portal of EPFO. It intends to review complaints about the services given by EPFO. These complaints can be filed from any spot. This portal will automatically transfer them to the concerned office. Complaints can be shipped to the Head office. This is situated in New Delhi. Besides that, there is a total of 135 field workplaces throughout the country.
India is a country where thousands of companies register their employees every day. As such, the EPF scheme stands out as an official social savings scheme. The plan grows from year to year as new employees are added to its system to help with the retirement savings project.
EPF Grievance Portal
Now all EPF subscribers can register themselves on EPF i-complaint management system. It is an online management system. It allows you to register your complaints online. Also, you can solve your own questions. You can also check the pending request status on this portal. Any employee can lodge any complaint on EPF i-complaint management system. It also includes employees who are members of the Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) or who are contributing to the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) scheme. Information about the registration of complaints and queries can be obtained on this portal. Along with this, one can also check the status of the request here.
Resolve your queries at EPF Grievance Portal
The government has come up with this splendid online Portal. EPFO is a framework that can address the issues and quarries of EPF members. This system will connect the members 9f EPF with the EPFO support. This will reduce the issues for employees as now they can seek help online through this website. The new EPFO I-grievance management system helps individuals to put their complaints and questions forward. They can also remind the system regarding their pending complaint. This is possible by using the reminder section available on the portal. Employees can use this to check the situation of their issues online.
Key Features of EPFiGMS Portal
- PF members, EPS pensioners, employers, and all others can register their grievances.
- Here EPS pensioners can also verify/integrate the PPO number with the centralized database of EPFO.
- There is also a facility to send reminders for pending complaints.
- You can see the current status of the complaint in this portal.
- Along with that, a facility to give feedback on grievance redressal is also available on this portal. By using this you can help EPFO to improve your services.
- You can file UAN based complaints/grievances online in this portal.
- UAN is integrated with the master database of EPFO. As a result, the EPF office is now easier to identify for grievance redressal.
- You can lodge complaints with more than one PF number available in UAN.
- In this, you can also do OTP verification.
- A comprehensive classification is also used to identify the complaint-prone areas.
- There is also a facility to upload more than one complaint document.
- Now EPFIGMS is also available in UMANG. You can now also register your complaint using UMANG mobile application. All you have to do is select the EPFO services that go in it.
Matters that Can be Put Forward on EPFiGMS
You can seek assistance regarding various issues. Some of the EPF Grievances that you can put forward by using this portal are as follows:
- The final settlement of pension.
- Issues on the transfer of PF accumulation from an old EPF account to a new account.
- Details on payment of insurance benefits.
- EPF balance check
- Updating the EPF passbook
- The scheme certificate.
- PF withdraw issues
- A misplaced cheque or returned.
EPF i-Grievance Management System
- To visit the EPF grievance portal you can visit the link https://epfigms.gov.in/
- You may visit the link by directly click here to register your grievance.
- To upload the Grievance Documents you can go to this link.
- It will automatically take you to the page where you can submit your documents.
- For checking the status of pending quarry or grievance, visit this link.
- It can take 15 to 30 days to resolve an issue filed through this portal. Otherwise, you can remind the management regarding your issue. It is possible by using the reminder section of the portal.
Procedure to check EPF Grievance Status
Besides lodging a complaint, you can also check the pending request status on this portal. For checking the status of pending quarry or grievance kindly visit this link. The EPF member whose grievance is not resolved within the promised time period can check the status of the EPF complaint through the website portal. The EPF Grievance Status procedure is simple. You just need to follow a few steps as given below:
- To start with, go to the official EPF i-grievances management system online website.
- Now select the option of ‘view status’ from the main interface.
- Enter the complaint registration number.
- This is the same number that you have received after the registration of your complaint.
- Those who registered their complaints earlier on the portal can enter their password and mobile number or email ID.
- After that, complete the captcha verification.
- Now click on submit tab and proceed.
- The system will display your complaint status after a few seconds of processing your details.
Send Reminder regarding the Grievance
It may take up to 15 to 30 days to resolve the complaint. But if it takes more than the said days, members can also send reminders in such a situation. It is important to mention here that you should send reminder only if it goes beyond the set limit of 15-30 days. The option of sending reminders is provided on the portal. By using it you can help the EPFO support to resolve your grievance better. To send a reminder you have to follow some steps as follows.
- First of all, visit the official EPFO grievance online portal.
- Now go to the option for sending reminders from the main interface of the webpage.
- Enter your grievance registration number that you received after lodging your complaint.
- Those who registered their complaints earlier on the portal can insert their password and mobile number or email ID.
- Now provide describe the reminder and complete the captcha verification.
- After that, click on the Submit option to complete the procedure.
- The system will automatically transfer your reminder to the concerned department.
- Hold back till the designated days by the EPFO to get an answer. Nevertheless, you can mind the situation with the complaint through the online portal of EPFO.
Contact Details (Helpline No)
- Helpline Number: 1800-118-005
- EPF Grievance Resolve Time: 15 to 30 days.
- EPF Grievance e-main address: [email protected]
- Official Website: https://epfigms.gov.in/