HRMS Karnataka – Employee Self-Service (ESS) Login at http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in Portal | Karnataka Govt Employee Basic Details, Salary Slip & User Manual PDF Download
Karnataka HRMS portal which is one of the best online login portal and organized system that captures the entire particulars of employee form, day of joining to till the end of service in the form of Human Resource Management System. The concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer does manage the Salary Slip on a monthly basis for every employee through HRMS Karnataka Portal, and this is an online website that has access to employees and DDOs through which they can access its items as per their authority. In today’s article, you will know the complete details about Karnataka Employee Monthly Salary Slip, Login Process, Help Desk, User Manual, etc.
HRMS Karnataka 2022
The HRMS Portal of Karnataka provides advance and unique services for all state government employees. The exclusive portal is well-organized with details and the history of an employee from the date of employment to retirement. All information is saved for reference by the employee and the DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) who can access the portal anytime.
DDO officers manage the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ Portal undertaking task regarding the employee salary slips every month. They ensure employees receive their rightful salary share. Employees can access all authorized services like checking their Salary Details, loans, and downloading their payslips. They can also update their details directly from the portal and learn new information about their departments.
Salary Slip of Karnataka Govt Employees
Karnataka state has over 21k DDOs, all managing the salary accounts of more than six lakhs employees every month. The employees are from different departments in the 30 districts using the same official HRMS portal. However, the portal is secure and needs one to use their unique login details to log in. Below we have steps to register and log in using the official Karnataka human resource management system. The government employees who want to download their monthly salary slip (payslip) details first log in to HRMS Karnataka Portal. If you haven’t registered to the HRMS website then register online on the portal first.
HRMS Karnataka Portal Registration Process
Please keep note that the online registration process on the Karnataka HRMS portal is not yet developed. You have to register offline for this. Here follow the below procedure:
- Employees are requested to visit their DDO offices for the registration process.
- Ensure to provide the registered mobile number and other personal details to the respective DDO.
- All details should be legit since they will be used all through during your stay in the department.
- The DDO officers will send your password to the registered mobile number.
- Your Employee Code will be used as your user id to help log in to the HRMS portal.
- After receiving the credentials details (User ID & Password), you can now log in to the official Karnataka human resource management system portal.
How to Login to the Karnataka HRMS Portal?
- Go to the official Karnataka HRMS website i.e http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
- After clicking the above link, the web homepage of the website will open as shown in the below image.
- On the Login menu, select one of the following options; (1) HRMS Government (2) HRMS Aided (3) HRMS Boards/ Universities.
- Then enter your User ID (Employee Code) and Password received at the DDO office to log in.
- Now enter the Captcha Code and choose your language preference.
- Finally, click on the Login button, the system will open the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ after verifying the details.
Employees can access different information about employment, salary slip, and personal details on the HRMS Account. They can also enjoy all services with a few login steps to ensure they log out to avoid other people from accessing your account.
Change/ Update the HRMS Karnataka Password
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Human Resource Management System (HRMS) or directly click here http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, the button clicks the options Change Password.
- Next, enter the following details:
- Enter your role
- DDO code
- Provide your old password.
- Then enter your new password different from the old one and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Now click on the Save button, and the system will automatically change the password.
How to get an Employee Salary Slip in HRMS Karnataka?
Karnataka Human Resource Management System (HRMS) official website is open to all government employees in the state. They can access their monthly salary details directly from the portal. However, the portal is also accessible for members register HRMS aided, boards, and Universities. After successful login to the HRMS Portal, employees can easily download their Salary/ Payslip online. All they need to select the particular month and year and then press the view button. For more details, download the HRMS Karnataka user manual pdf.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I register on the Karnataka HRMS portal online?
There is no official online registration process set for employees. The only option available for registration is to visit your DDOs offices or the respective department.
- Can I download my monthly payslips from the HRMS portal?
Yes, the portal provides employees with the privilege to access their payslips. One can easily download and take a printout for reference.
- What is HRMS Karnataka Help Desk Number?
Right now, there is no helpline number available on the HRMS website. You have to personally visit the concerned department to solve your query or directly click here to check HRMS Complaint Status.