Manav Sampada Portal 2023 Form | EHRMS UP Leave Apply Online @ehrms.upsdc.gov.in | M-STHAPNA App Download | ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Employee Login Online (मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल)
The government is taking the process of digitization forward very fast. This all became possible only under the Digital India Mission. The government is trying its best to provide every service online. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has initiated a new online portal. The name of this portal is Manav Sampada Portal. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this portal. Here you will get to what is Manav Sampada Portal is. Also, we share with you its benefits, purpose, features, application process and procedure to check application status, etc. So, kindly read this article till the end to know the complete details of this portal.
Manav Sampada UP
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Govt has created a very useful application tool. This is designed for personnel management activities. This portal digitalis various manual activities. It will reduce the pressure on management. Consequently, this will ease the work for the government. This portal can assist in monitoring, planning, recruitment, posting, promoting, etc. It will also make the transfer and maintaining service history easy.
NIC UP state center is the controlling body of this portal. They have not only developed and launched it but also maintains it. The is started under the supervision of the Chief Minister of UP Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath. Govt Employees can use this portal to apply, register and upload documents. The link to access this portal is http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. The Manav Sampada portal also connects other e-government programs and services.
Note – You can check the Manav Sampada UP at ehrms.nic.in. E Correction, Reset Password, Manav Sampada Service Book, and Application Status.
e-HRMS UP- Procedure to Upload Documents
Procedure to upload documents on the e-HRMS UP Manav Sampada. The process of uploading documents on this portal is very easy. You just need to follow a few steps:
- First of all, visit the official Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh website at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Now from the main interface, select the general button.
- Now go to the option ‘upload documents’ for the categories given below.
- Select your preferred category.
- Lastly, you can upload your documents.
e-HRMS UP- Registration Process
All Govt Employees can log in to this portal by using their employee user ID. Firstly you need to generate your user ID and password. Any department authority can log in to create your new account. To do that, follow the steps given below.
Government employees need to generate their employee user ID and password using the department authorized officials. Follow the step below to apply:
- To start with, visit the e-HRMS UP Manav Sampada official portal or click here.
- Select the option of e-HRMS login from the main interface.
- Now fill in the following details:
- Department name
- User ID
- Complete the captcha verification.
- The official person logged into the Manav Sampada portal.
- Next, go to the option ‘create new user’.
- Now you can register a new user by following the procedure given below.
- Fill in all the required employee information. This may include name, father or husband’s date of birth, gender, joining date, department, etc.
- Double-check the details and click submit to proceed.
- The system will generate the new user ID. It is a six-digit number.
Manav Sampada Web Portal- Employee Login Procedure
- Firstly, you have to visit the e-HRMS Manav Sampada Portal.
- Now, click on the option of e- HRMS login. It is located at the top right side of the home page.
- Fill in the details. These include department name, directorate/headquarter, user ID, and password.
- Now complete the captcha verification.
- The portal will display all online employee services. You can apply for any service directly from this page.
Procedure to apply for online leave
The primary and upper primary school teachers, headmasters, Shiksha Mitra, and non-teaching staff, can apply for leaves through an online platform. It is as per the official notification for the basic education council/basic education department. They can get leave by applying through the e-HRMS online portal. The various situations when they can apply for leave are given below.
- Child care leave
- Maternity leave
- Miscarriage leave
- Casual leave
- Medical leave.
M-STHAPNA App to Apply for Online Leave
Employees can use the M-Sthapna App to apply for leave. They can follow some easy steps as given below:
- First of all, you have to download the application on your mobile device.
- You can download it from the Apps Store or Google Play Store. Or visit the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.mSTHAPNA&hl=en_IN
- Once you install the application you can run it on your device.
- Now, select the option of login.
- You will see a screen saying ‘ welcome, continue to login’
- You can exit this page. Now the login page will appear before you.
- Next, enter all the required information and log in.
- After that, select the e-HRMS user ID from the tab shown.
- Enter your user ID and click ‘Ok’ to proceed.
- Lastly, enter your password and click ‘Ok’ to complete the process.
Now, you can proceed to apply for leave. To do that click on the ‘Apply for Leave’ option. If you have already applied, then click on ‘Check Status’. Here you can see the status of your leave application. There is another option ‘View Leave Request’. You can check your previous leave request by using this option. You can now log out. Or simply exit the application.
How to apply for fresh leave at e-HRMS UP App?
- Open the e- HRMS application on your device.
- Next, log in by following the same process.
- Now, go to the option of ‘apply for leave’
- A leave application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill in all the details.
- Now click on submit to apply for the leave.
- Next, select the leave type.
- After selecting, click on ‘Ok’ to proceed. You can click on ‘Cancel’ to deselect.
- Now, a new page will open. Here you have to select the date.
- Select the date on which you wish to apply for a leave.
- After that, provide a reason for your leave.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to proceed.
- Now, choose the reporting officer.
- Enter the Manav Sampada ID as the reporting officer.
- Double-check the details and confirm.
- To complete the procedure, click on ‘submit’.
Procedure to apply for leave at Manav Sampada UP portal
Employees can also use the Manav Sampada UP portal to apply for leave. They can follow some easy steps as given below.
- First, visit the Manav Sampada UP website or click here.
- Now, select the option of e-HRMS Login from the main interface.
- Enter all the details. These include department name, directorate/headquarters, user ID, and password.
- Now complete the captcha verification.
- To apply for a leave, select ‘apply for leave’ from the menu.
- Now, click on reporting officer and one.
- You will see a leave application form on your screen.
- On the destination enter the block, the education officer.
- Next, enter the Name of the reporting officer.
- Save all the details.
- Go back to the option of leave application.
- Now you can apply for a leave.
- You have to select the type of leave.
- Next, select the date.
- Provide a reason for which you are taking the leave.
- Enter the address. It has to be the one where you will stay while on leave.
- Double-check the details and submit.
- Finally, click ‘Ok’ to complete the process.
- Soon, you will receive a message of acceptance or rejection on your mobile.
Steps to download M-STHAPNA App (APK)
- To start with, visit the e-HRMS UP portal or click here.
- Now, on the right side of the main screen select the option of ‘Download App’.
- You can also visit this link to download the app.
- Click on install to download and install the application.
- This app is completely free of cost.
- You can use it to apply for leave online.