Maharashtra state government start a digital website portal specially for public sector employees. The state government has launched an official portal to store all salary-wise details. This is an automatic working portal where employees can easily access their salary details, payment details, ask their queries, gain information, download or print payslip, and other details. The Sevarth Mahakosh is an online platform developed by the government. Its platform for online services to government employees and pensioners. The sevarth facility especially began to solve employees’ trouble of visiting the HR dept for monthly payslip and other salary complaints despite this government can also track every employee’s data.
Overview of Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip
|Name of Article||Maharashtra Salary/ Pay Slip 2022|
|Concerned Authorities||IFMS Maharashtra|
|Section||Government of Maharashtra under Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS)|
|Mode of Application||Online Pay Bills/ Niwruttivetanwahini (Pension)|
|Portal||Sevarth Mahakosh Pension Portal|
|Maharashtra Govt Employee Salary Slip Download||Click Here|
Login Procedure for Sevarth Mahakosh Portal
This for employees to download their monthly payslips and pensioners to access the homepage. But must-have details like a username and password.
- Visit the official website of Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip by Clicking Here.
- At the homepage, visit the login section and enter the username and password. or captcha code.
- Check the all details for correction before submit.
- Then you fill in all login details, the portal will display a new page, go to employee corner report. The tab has different options for the employee to select and click on the tab to view the payslip.
- Now select the month and year you wish to view the select the “VIEW” option.
- After that download and print option to get a print copy of the salary slip.
Download method of Sevarth Pension Payslip
All pensioners can see their sevarth website using their login details: here, and also they can check information on pension funds, loans, etc.
- Move to the official Sevarth Mahakosh website page by click here
- At the homepage, fill in the login username and password or enter captcha code. and submit details.
- On the menu, choose the option pension report then enter your PPO number.
- After that system will send the pension reports on the screen, Take a printout for reference.
Update & Reset Password of Sevarth Mahakosh
Users of this portal can update passwords due to various reasons. sometimes users forgetting their passwords or for security purposes. Another way, they will need to reset or change the passwords using the Sevarth Mahakosh portal and receive a new password.
- Visit the official Sevarth Mahakosh portal by click here
- At the homepage directly, go to the login option, enter the DDO username and password.
- Next, fill in the captcha code on the homepage and click submit.
- Then you log in, go to the options work, followed by the tab Payroll.
- The page will appear with the change option, then click on reset employee password.
- Now enter the username and all required details and click the option verify and reset the password.
- The portal will send a message “password has been successfully updated” using the password to log in to the portal.
Advanatges of Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip Website
- The online portal aids employees avail of all their salary details directly.
- Employees can file their complaints using the portal.
- Another is Maharashtra state government can trace employee information using the portal.
- And Workers don’t have to visit the HR office for salary details.
- The portal helps make the interaction between employees and the government easy.
Mahakosh Vetanika, Maharashtra
Department-wise pay verification groups have been active since 1964 to verify the pay verification of their subordinate officers/ employees. Only by various department heads as per the notifications issued by the Government of Maharashtra to the Government employees from time to time as per the Pay Commission’s recommendations. The goal of service book verification in the department is as follows.
|Salary Verification||मुंबई||कोंकण भवन||पुणे||नागपूर||औरंगाबाद||नाशिक||अमरावती||एकूण|
|The goal of service book verification||९०९१७||६४१४७||१०६७४३||८५१५३||८४१३२||७२१८३||५७१६९||५६०४४४|
How Track Your Service Book Status?
The following steps help you track service book status:
- To track service book status in Vetanika Mahakosh, please click The official website link: vetanika.mahakosh.gov.in
- Enter Sevaarth Employee ID Or password
- Service Book ID And
- Enter Token No
- Click The Submit Button, After that, you will get your service book request online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I get my Sevarth password?
The DDO officers provide the Sevarth password and user id for each department. If an employee needs to change the password, they must request the DDO officer to change the password as default for their login account. After that, the user can easily access their Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip online.
- Do I need to change my password the first time I log in to the portal?
All employees need to change their password once they log in for the first time. The system provides a default password of ifms123. Use the change password process above to create a new password and log in to the official website.
- Can I use my name as an account password?
Once you log in for the first time, it’s advisable to change your password, use a robust unpredictable password to keep your account safe.
Contact Details (Helpline No)
- Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip 2022
- Pension Email ID: email@example.com
- Support Staff Emil ID (PDF): Click Here