SSO Rajasthan – SSO ID Citizen Registration & Login at eMitra Portal @sso.rajasthan.gov.in | Single Sign Online Digital Identity (SSO Raj) | SSO ID Online Login & Registration Process
The SSO ID is initiated by the Rajasthan State Government. It can provide online facilities to the citizens. With the help of this SSO ID, a username and password facility will be provided to the residents of Rajasthan. Residents can use it for a variety of online tasks and government websites. Rajasthan SSO ID Portal is one such website where you will be provided online services of more than 100 departments of the same. It will prove to be very useful in today’s digitization time. Today in this article, we will give you information about SSO Rajasthan ID Online Registration & Login. Along with this, you will also be told about all the necessary documents, eligibility criteria, etc. If you find it beneficial for you then definitely read it till the end.
About the SSO ID Rajasthan
The Rajasthan state government is aiming to digitalize and acquaint internet services with its native citizens. The government has initiated the SSO ID to achieve this goal. It is a remarkable project that gathers all government services in a solitary online stage. All the residents of Rajasthan state can access this portal by using their login details. By using this they can get to their administrations online through a digitalized web-based interface. Rajasthan SSOID online enrollment is the new procedure. It is presented for citizen’s advantage. The program SSID (Single sign-on character) is initiated by the state government of Rajasthan. It is the mainstream online platform to provide distinctive e-services. The services available here include:
- Aadhaar card
- Udyog Aadhaar number.
- Bhamashah ID
- Your business registration number.
Perks of SSOID Portal
SSOID is a program that can make many government services available to people from anywhere at any time. It is a unique identification that can help people to access e-services. One can easily access this portal through https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin. It is extremely easy and quick to use.
This portal is completely secure. Anyone can access it by using only their login details. These login details like username and password can be obtained only through the registration process. Important information about citizens is safely available in this portal, besides here industry details and other information related to government employees are included. Rajasthan Government tries to encourage the citizens of Rajasthan to use online services. With its help, people will get the job done quicker and easier. It will also be easier for the government to manage the data and at the same time, there will be congestion in the offices.
Note – The process of online registration is very easy. For this, some legal documents need to be submitted online. This portal is completely secure. The information available in it is only viewed by the applicant through his/her login account.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
All the residents of Rajasthan state can access the e-services available on this portal of SSOID. Apart from this, people who either run their own business or work in private businesses or under the Government of Rajasthan can also use this portal. This portal is very easy to use and completely secure. It permits all residents to access various services on their handsets. Individuals of the state can get online services of different government departments on this Rajasthan SSOID portal. These services include e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, online money withdrawal and deposit, electricity bill deposit, water bill deposit, and so forth.
Overview of SSO Rajasthan Portal 2023
|Name of Article
|SSO ID Login & Registration
|To provide online services to native citizens
|One Digital Identity for all Applications
There are some criteria that one has to fulfill. The eligibility to apply for Rajasthan SSO ID is as given below:
- First and foremost, you must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state. Otherwise, you can not take any benefit from this plan.
- You are also eligible if you have any business or (UDYOG) in Rajasthan state territory.
- Lastly, you can apply if you are working under the government of Rajasthan state.
SSO Rajasthan Registration Modes
There are different modes available to register for SSO ID. You can access the registration process through the online tools as follows.
- Register using the Bhamashah ID.
- Using the Aadhaar ID
- Through Facebook and Google.
Rajasthan SSOID Online Registration Procedure
In order to use the services available on this SSOID Rajasthan portal, the user must first create a new account. If you have already created an account then you can log in using your login details. Use the below procedure to create a new account. The process of creating a new account is very simple:
- To start with, go to the official website of SSO ID.
- The main interface will appear on your screen.
- Now, if you are already registered then you can enter your login credentials. Otherwise, follow the steps given below.
- New users have to go to the option of new registration in the portal.
- Here you will see 3 options. Select the one that represents you the best. These options will include:
- Government employees
Note – After that, follow the procedure according to the option you have selected.
SSO ID Rajasthan for Citizens
A registration form will be there on your screen for citizens. Fill in all the required information in this form.
Now, select the best mode or way to enter your details for the registration process.
- Bhamashah ID
- Udyog ID
- The Twitter ID
SSO ID Rajasthan for Udyog
- The system will provide the digital identity registration form for users in the Udyog section after selecting the option.
- Now, you have to insert your UDYOG Adhaar number and business number.
- After that, you can proceed with the registration process.
SSO ID Rajasthan for Govt Employees
- After selecting the option for government employees. A digital identity registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now insert your SIPF number.
- After that, the government employees can now access the SIPF portal from the SSOID page easily.
How to recover SSO ID Password online?
SSO ID and password is extremely important for the user of this portal. This is because they can access the page only by using the username and password. Sometimes it happens that a person forgets his password. Because of which they may face problems logging in. To deal with such a situation an option has been given for the user to recover his/her password on the main page of this portal. You can find this option on the portal. Or you can also click here. You can receive your new password on your registered mobile number. On the page, you are given the following two options.
- Send an SMS to your mobile number.
- RJ SSO sends to your mobile number.
- The portal will send your password only to your registered mobile number.
- It is necessary that you have used the portal at least once before
- This page has various other utilities also. Here users can update their website and receive e-servicers.
Rajasthan Digital Identity Support Desk
The state government of Rajasthan has set a support desk for applicants who face difficulties while logging in to the SSO ID portal. The help desk is available to assist the citizens all day around the week. They can seek help regarding the SSOID registration procedure. Along with that, they can also resolve their queries through this help desk.
Contact Details (Helpline)
You can contact us by calling on the helpline number mentioned below. Further, you can also write your issue on the official email address of the SSO Helpdesk of the Rajasthan government.
- The official helpline number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
- An email address: [email protected]
Aspects of the SSO Rajasthan portal
This portal offers many benefits to not only the citizens but also the government of Rajasthan. The important features of the SSOID portal are as given below:
- People can apply for different government jobs using this portal. They can also access their application status here.
- The site provides status checks for applications made through the portal
- Along with that, on the SSO ID portal, you can verify your water and electricity bills.
- Applicants will also get privileges to apply for colleges and Universities from the same portal.
- There is another privilege. You can also apply to institutions and universities by using this portal.
Important Points of SSO ID Rajasthan
Note that this process is mandatory for all the citizens of Rajasthan. It has been made mandatory by the government for all citizens to register themselves on this portal, all of you need to learn and use this portal. It plays a vital role in submitting online applications and providing other online services. This website is secure for all users. It does not share any of your details with anyone. No information can be leaked to outsiders unless you yourself share your login details with anyone. All details are kept completely personal. further, this also ensures that it is free from hackers.
You can register your business on this portal. Apart from this, one can also get various services like Building Approval, e-Market, Attendance MIS, Bank Details, Arms License, and e-Mitra Report by the state government. Only a few are mentioned here. The government has provided many other services using this single portal. Citizens need the internet to access this web page. However, they do not require a computer for this. They can easily access this website from their mobile also.