TN Treasury 2022 Portal | Tamil Nadu Treasury ECS Status 2022, Pension/ Pay Slip and DDO Details at http://treasury2.tn.gov.in | TN Budget 2022-22 PDF in Tamil/ English Download
Tamil Nadu is a state in the Indian nation that has developed and announced so many digital skills. The state owns a website that serves all govt employees of TN. Many of the websites are designed to control funds pooling together with the treasuries on the single website page. In the year 1962, a Treasury and Account department was established to suit all the treasuries. The district, sub-treasuries, and pay account all function under the advisory of treasuries and the accounting department. In 1954, the Official Pay and Accounts office was announced and inaugurated in Chennai (Madras city). Today in this article, we will describe all the aspects of TN Treasury 2022 (ECS/ Pension Status, Pay Slip/ DDO Reports, etc). Please continue reading ahead.
TN Treasury Portal
The Facilities in Tamil Nadu State, ECS 2022 are as given below:
- Monthly Payslip
- Pension Reports
- Deductions and Insurances
- DDO Token-Wise Report.
These facilities have eased the journeys and crowding at the TN Treasury Department. The Employees and pensioners can view as well as download their reports from this website. The government can also look into employee’s transactions and address their issues through this website page.
TN ECS Check Status
The ECS (Electronic Clearance Service) entry is an online stage provided by the Indian administration. This is for all the states to ensure freedom of mass installment exchanges. Like many other states, the ECS online gateway is dynamic in nature. This is located in the territory of Tamil Nadu. It is massively influenced by the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu state government can resign the representatives get, annuities, salary, and other money-related benefits with this portal. Consequently, with this, they can view their benefits, reimbursement, and installments freedom status on this web.
Aims of the TN Treasury e-Payslip Portal
The major aim of the TN Treasury payslip portal is to give knowledge regarding the payslips. It also provides digital payments. One can obtain particulars of monthly payslip, pension reports, DDO report, etc with the help of this portal. This will ultimately decrease the overcrowding at TN treasury offices. Consequently, the Employees and Pensioners can check any type of report from this official website page. This will save a lot of time.
Overview of TN Treasury e-Payslip 2022
|Name||Tamil Nadu Electronic Clearance Service|
|Launched by||Department of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA), Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||Providing digital payments|
|TN Budget 2022-22 PDF||Download Here|
How to check TN Govt Employees ECS Status?
The Government employees and pensioners are needed to log in to obtain the particulars. They require a password and login-id to avail of this website. Evidently, the registration procedure is necessary to obtain your password.
- Firstly visit the official website of TN treasury i.e http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/
- At the login page, you need to select the tab “ECS Status” link.
- Consequently, a new page will appear. You need to check for the three options given.
- Move to the ECS status for government employees.
- Following that, a page will appear. You need to choose the “detailed report by the GPF number”
- After that tab, a new page will appear before you again.
- Move ahead and click on the district treasury, sub-treasury, GOF number, and suffix. Then select the month and the year as you need.
- Carefully recheck all the particulars and make sure they are accurate details.
- Lastly, click on the submit button. As a result, the ECS status will appear on your screen.
- You can download that document and print it to keep a copy for further reference.
How to check TN ECS Status for Pensioners?
The Pensioners can also view their pension statement and status online. By using the below-mentioned procedure, you can check ECS status for pensioners online:
- Firstly open the official website page at http://treasury2.tn.gov.in
- The login page will appear with three options on your screen.
- Now you need to choose the ECS status for pensioners
- Consequently, the system will present a new page
- You need to enter your prefix or PRO number and your password.
- Move ahead and key in the captcha code. Now click on the login button.
- The status profile will appear on your screen.
- Lastly, click on the Download button.
- Along with the pensioner can also click on the print tab for getting a copy.
The pensioners can easily register themselves. The login page contains an option for “New User”. You need to enter your PPO number and key in the password of your own choice. Lastly, click on the login button. With these simple steps, one can only avail of the TN treasury page.
How to check DDO Token Wise Report Online?
The drawing and disbursing officer is available online. Employees can navigate to the official website for their reports. Using the below-mentioned process:
- Go to the official website by Clicking Here
- Now move to the tab “DDO token wise report” on your home screen.
- Consequently, a new page will appear. You need to select the treasury district, sub-treasury, and the DDO code.
- Following that enter your password along with the captcha code.
- Carefully recheck all the particulars. Then click on the Login tab.
- The report will be delivered and displayed on your home screen.
Procedure to Obtain TN Employee e-Payslip
In order to obtain your e-Payslip you need to follow these easy steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly you need to open the official website of the TN Treasury
- Then at the home page of this website move to the “Useful Links” option
- Consequently, a new page will open on your screen containing some important links
- Now you need to click on the “e-Payroll” option. Then click the “click here for e-Payslip”
- After that enter, the information asked on that screen such as:
- Date of Birth
- Lastly, select the login option and obtain your e-Payslip
Key Points of the TN Treasury Portal
- The Government employees can obtain digital payment with the help of the TN Treasury payslip.
- Along with the employees can even download their payslips through this portal.
- The Employees can check DDO reports and pension reports through the TN portal.
- Evidently, the portal will save a lot of time. As the employees do not need to visit TN treasury offices.
- The government can also look after the employee’s transactions and can address their issues with the help of this portal.
The Employees and pensioners can log in for any particular regarding their salary or pension anytime. The site functions 24/7. This also contains a strong and dynamic help desk. For more details visit the official website.