TSGLI Annual Account Slips 2022 Download Online @tsgli.telangana.gov.in | Search Your Policy Details and Number for TS Employees at the official website | TSGLI New Bond Status
The official website of TSGLI Departmental (tsgli.telangana.gov.in) is giving TSGLI Annual Account Slips or TSGLI Annual Account Statement 2022 to all policy bearers. Employees who are employed in numerous Telangana State Govt departments and are associated with TSGLI Scheme can view policy particulars and download TSGLI Annual Account Slip. They can log in to the official website from anywhere through the online process.
The Employee can easily download their TSGLI Annual Account Slips or TSGLI Slips. One can check their Policy Particulars and Policy Number from the mentioned direct links or by navigating the TSGLI Web Portal. Concerned employees can obtain various details from this web portal. This includes checking your TSGLI Policy particulars, TSGLI Policy Number through the ‘Policy Number Search’ option and examine your TSGLI Policy Status through the ‘Policy Status’ option from this website.
TSGLI Telangana Portal
The Telangana State Government Life Insurance Department (TSGLI) is one of the maturest departments in the TS state. The TSGLI Scheme was initiated for the welfare of their employees. After the creation of Telangana state, TSGLI is functioning with 10 district insurance offices. The Head office of this department, the Directorate of Insurance is operating in Hyderabad.
TSGLI is a mandatory life insurance scheme along with other obligatory saving schemes like GPF/EPF, GIS. The state government employees who are obtaining salaries from 010 head of account of the state government of Telangana are compulsorily bound to be insured with the TSGLI scheme. The minimum mandatory subscription is determined around 4% of the basic pay. However, slab rates were established w.e.f. 1994 onwards.
Check TSGLI Basic Details
Any person either a superior grade employee or an Office Subordinate employee who wants to pay extra is permitted to contribute up to 20% of his or her pay assigned to medical examination at the prudence of the Director of Insurance. The proponent should produce a good health certificate subject to some conditions if he wants to increase the premium above mandatory slab rates.
Except as given in rule 22, the premium for the insurance accomplished shall be payable monthly. It shall also be regained with a deduction from the pay of the insured each month. The concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers are entirely accountable for the regular reclamation of revised premium from all qualified employees. For example employees between 22 to 55 years of age, rightly forwards the necessary proposal forms and get the required policies from the Insurance Department.
The G.O.Ms.No. 36, Finance Admin DI&IF) Dept dated 5.3.2016: – Under any situation, the proposal shall not be taken if the candidate has already achieved the age of 55 years at the date of submission of his application. Even though the amount was already subtracted in the monthly pay bills. Those amounts shall be regarded as unauthorized amounts. This will be refunded to the concerned individual following the common process.
The TSGLI Policy number is compulsory for asserting salary bills at IFMIS Portal. The officials will update the TSGLI Website each Tuesday & Friday evening. Hence, Please attempt it on next day. Here are some important links to TSGLI. These links are beneficial to teachers as well as employees in Telangana State.
TSGLI Annual Account Slips, Obtain Your Policy Details & Number
According to the financial year, Account Slips at Official Web Page:- TSGLI SLIPS 2007-2008 to 2020-2022 are obtainable on this Official Website. Accounting Years such as 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2022 Account Slips are accessible for downloading.
The interested Employees or Teachers who desire to download their annual Account Slips can now download it. Maintain the Downloaded Slips for future references. If you find any errors or misplacement in your account slips, then forward these issues to your superiors. You can also visit the office.
Complete TSGLI Information
- The Telangana State Govt. employees can contribute the highest premium up to 20% of their basic pay, regardless of the slab rates.
- The Government increased the Insurable Age from 48 years to 53 years vide the G.O.Ms.No.16 FINANCE (ADMIN.II) DEPARTMENT Dated:-17-02-2011.
- The Government expanded the Telangana State Government Life Insurance Scheme to all Municipal Employees. This also includes Municipal Teachers excluding the employees of GHMC, GVMC and VMC vide G.O.Ms.No.25 FINANCE (ADMIN.II) DEPARTMENT Dated:-03-03-2011.
- TSGLI Policy number is compulsory for claiming the salary bills
TSGLI Annual Account Slips 2022
Procedure to Download TSGLI Annual Account Slip from the official website of TSGLI:
- Firstly, go to the official website for downloading TSGLI Slips.
- Now on the home page click on the link of Download ‘TSGLI Annual Account Slip’
- A new web page will appear before you. You need to fill your correct Policy number in the needed field
- Then choose the financial year from that drop-down menu
- After that enter the number presented on an Image (like the Captcha code)
- Then select the button “View Report”.
- The Selected Financial Year TSGLI Annual Account Slip will appear on your Screen
- You can download your ‘TSGLI Annual Account Slips 2022’ and print it
- Kindly preserve it for further references
Official Website: Download TSGLI Slips Online
Note – TSGLI Annual Account Slip is a Computer Generated Report. The credits presented are only to the extent of Schedules obtained from DTOs and posted.
- The Statement of account is subjected to E&OE
- Subscribers need to convince themselves about the accuracy of the statement and bring mistakes to the office’s attention in less than one month from the date of issue with the particulars of Vr.no., amount of the voucher copy of schedule voucher attested from the concerned DDO.
- Please enter the accurate Policy Number in the Schedule Voucher. Try to avoid missing credits.
- In case of transfer, kindly inform the District Insurance Office regarding this.
- The Proposal Form is mandatory each time whenever the TSGLI subscription is enhanced to get additional policies.
- Proposal forms need to be submitted before the age of 53 to get the first or subsequent policies. Otherwise, surplus premium if any paid is regarded as the unauthorized amount.
How to check TSGLI Policy Particulars?
The process to Know TSGLI Policy particulars at TSGLI official website:
- First, navigate the official website to know TSGLI policy particulars
- Now on the home page click on the link of TSGLI Policy details
- Then a new webpage for checking TSGLI Policy details will appear
- On that page, you need to enter your accurate Policy number in the correct field
- After that enter your Date of Birth.
- Along with a key in the number presented on the Image.
- Then click on the “View Details” button
- Consequently, the TSGLI Policy Details will open on your screen
- You can download it and take a Print
- Lastly, preserve it for future references.
Direct Link: Download Policy Details
TSGLI Policy Number Search (Recover Your Policy No)
Method to Know Your TSGLI Policy Number at TSGLI Official Website:
- First of all, open the official website to recover your Policy Number
- Now on the home page click on the TSGLI Policy No Search
- Consequently, the TSGLI Policy Number Search checking web page will open.
- On that page, kindly enter your part of Name (For example Chandra for Chandrasekhar) in the needed field
- Along with key in the part of your Father’s Name.
- Together with your Date of Birth.
- Then enter the number presented on the Image.
- Lastly, click on the “View Details” tab
- As a result, your TSGLI Policy Number will open on your screen
- You can download it and take a Print
- Kindly preserve it for future requirements
Check TSGLI Policy Status
The process to check your TSGLI Policy Status at TSGLI official website:
- First, open the official website to check TSGLI Portal
- Now on the home page click on the TSGLI Policy Status
- Then, the TSGLI Status checking web page will appear before you
- On that page, key in your accurate TSGLI Policy Number in the correct field
- Now enter your Name (Applicant Name)
- Choose the Section i.e. Issue of Policy / Loan / Claim
- Along with the financial year.
- Kindly enter the number shown on the Image.
- Lastly, click on the “View Details” tab
- Consequently, your TSGLI Policy Status will open on your screen
- Take a Screen Shot for further references and preserve it
The TSGLI Missing Credits
Approval of Missing Credits: For the approval of missing credits, the subscriber needs to follow this-
- You need to submit the places of posting with deduction details
- For example the Month
- The Amount of Premium or Loan Installment
- Token Number or Voucher Number along with Total Amount of TSGLI schedule attested through DDO.
- In Case of a Challan remittance, the person needs to submit the places of posting with the deduction details like the month, amount of Premium or Loan Installment, Challan number, Amount of Challan, and date attested through DDO.
- Along with full particulars of names and Policy numbers of those employees for whom the challan is paid.
Prevention of Missing Credits
The Drawing Officers need to verify the accurateness of the TSGLI policy numbers in the schedule. They do it concerning the policy bonds that the department issues. If there are wrong Policy numbers in the schedules, then the premium cannot be delivered to the individual accounts and missing credits will emerge.
One should not change the accurate policy numbers every month once it is noted in the schedules. The employees also need to verify the accurateness of their policy numbers written in the monthly schedule at least once a year. The official records the policy number on the first page of the Service Register (SR) of the employees as their permanent record. The Drawing Officers can appoint the concerned established staff to the respective District Insurance Office for revamping of premiums in case of any missing credits.