UP Police Pay Slip 2023 Download Online at UPP Salary Slip Portal | Uttar Pradesh Employee Monthly Salary Details and Login at https://uppolice.gov.in | UP Police (Constable/SI/ Inspector) Salary Slip 2023
The officers and employees of Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) can now view their salary slips and other payment particulars with the official website of the UP government @uppolice.gov.in. UP is the only Indian state that administers this unique facility of an online web portal. This is for the esteemed police officers of different ranks and posts. UP Police personnel can easily avail this website http://www.uppolice.gov.in with their phone or computer. With the assistance of this portal, one can also obtain their UP Police Monthly Salary Slip 2023 and Nominal Roll Particulars. Today with this article, we will provide you complete information regarding the UP Police Pay Slip 2023 (SI/ Constable Salary & Grade Pay 2023). Please go through this article.
UP Police Pay Slip 2023
Uttar Pradesh Police payslip is an eminent website designed for all official payment particulars. UP is a state in the Indian nation that provides this website for their respective police officers of all ranks. This account comes in hands of UP police employees. They can obtain their monthly payslip from this link uppolice.gov.in. This online system benefits both governments as well as police officers. It has reduced paperwork and salary issues. Here one can obtain details based on:
- Nominal Roll login
- UPP Pay Slip
- Salary Slip
- Allowances and Perks
- Constable Monthly Salary
Uttar Pradesh police department was established in 1863. It is regarded as the largest in the whole world. The department basically represents law enforcement agencies in India, especially in Uttar Pradesh state. New personnel in the police force need to have a login id in order to access this website. UP government hires new members every year. These employees need to obtain the UP Police pay slip from the official website. That page contains specific instructions for personnel to follow and generate an account.
UPP Salary or GPF Slip Online at uppolice.gov.in
This department functions under the Director-General of police GDP. They work under the guidance of the department of Home and confidential government, Uttar Pradesh. The Police department of UP state consists of several units. These wings ensure proper maintenance of security and peace in the state. The departments are:
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Anti-Corruption Police
- Special Inquiry Cell
- The Human Rights Cell
- The Famous Anti-Terrorist Squad
- The Intelligence Department.
- Economic Offenses Unit
- Crime Cell
Download the UP Police Nominal Roll Pay Slip
The Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) forces need to conduct recruitment for new candidates. The new members are entitled to receive salaries on monthly basis. The salary is according to the ranks of workers. The allowances are equal for all police units. The police officer can check the payment particulars online. They can download a copy of that document.
Needs for UP Police Pay Slip 2023:
- UP Police Nominal Roll or the login id number
- Personal Information
Registration Procedure for UP Police (UPP)
Police officers need to register themselves to log in and avail of services at UP Police Portal.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System.
- On the web homepage, click on the New Registration/ Sign up the tab.
- Consequently, a new page will appear. Here enter your login ID and the username.
- Then create a strong password that is easy to remember.
- Now enter the registered phone number and email address.
- Following that fill the captcha code and then submit.
- An OTP will be delivered to validate your credentials. Enter in the right space.
- You need to use these details to log in to your registered account.
After the registration procedure, the UP police can avail this website page. There they need to download their monthly payslip. Along with they can check salaries and enquire about any salary-related issue. The web page also contains some contacts. The UP personnel can contact the support team for any help.
Download the UP Police (UPP) Salary Slip 2023
- Open the UP Police Pay Slip official website at http://www.uppolice.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the Salary/ Payslip option.
- Then you will be directed to the next page where you need to enter the required details.
- Now fill in your Personal Number or UPP nominal roll.
- Move ahead and enter the month and year of the report required. Kindly note the details needs to be entered accurately then click on the Show Report button.
- Consequently, the system will generate the monthly payslip of the given month and year.
- Finally, click on the Download button. One can also print the document for further references.
UPP Login Password Recovery Procedure (Forgot Password)
The Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) website portal caters to all the difficulties. This also contains the forget password option. In case if any individual enters the wrong information.
- Firstly, go to the official website at http://www.uppolice.gov.in
- Now look for the “forgot password” tab that is next to the login tab.
- A new webpage will appear before you. Enter your nominal roll number.
- Key in your date of birth and the captcha code.
- Along with entering your details and email address.
- Consequently, a reset link will be delivered.
- Here you need to click to reset your password. Now you can use the particulars to log in.
UP Police Nominal Roll (Bio-Data) Information
The Uttar Pradesh police department gives UP nominal roll number to each selected police officer. This number is unique to each employee and should be kept safe. This is used on several occasions, especially in online services. The system acknowledges every police officer through the nominal roll number. Nominal roll functions as a registration number or login ID for every officer.
This number assists everyone to view their monthly salary, obtain payslips, avail themselves of government services on the website. The list is endless. Here we have information contained in the biodata.
- The Personal number or nominal roll number of every member.
- Full name of the personnel and their parent’s name
- The rank or unit of the concerned officer
- Date of birth and their official joining date.
- The joining unit, state, and home district
- Gender, caste, and subcase squad
- The kind of recruitment either run or direct.
The UP police personnel must go to the official website and check on the Employee Bio-data. They can update on numerous particulars and make amendments if needed.
Rank-wise UP Police Salary Slip 2023
On employment, every UP police personnel holds a distinct rank. This is according to their qualifications and designations. The police are liable to get a monthly salary. It includes allowances and perks. The salary also varies according to the rank one holds. The superior officers obtain higher salaries. The allowances are provided to all the ranks. The government ensures that UP Police obtain attractive salaries. This boosts the employee’s livelihood.
Check UP Police Perks and Allowances
Police employees are entitled to get monthly allowances and perks. This comes along with their monthly salary. Anyone can check on their allowances, perks, and salary particulars on the official page of UP police. The website is “http://www.uppolice.gov.in/ “. The facilities are obtained upon employment after the recruitment term.
- The house allowance or police quarters. Kindly note some of the police might be residing in the police quarters while others obtain houses outside the camps or station.
- Dearness Allowances
- Medical allowances for the employees and respective family(spouse and children)
- High Altitude Allowances
- City Compensation Allowances
- Loan Facilities
- Leave Allowances.
Salary of the UP Police after 7th Pay Commission
As we all are aware the 7th Pay Commission has been assigned to all government employees. There have been a lot of changes in the salary of UP Police since then. After the 7th pay commission the pay scale has emerged as follows:
|UP Police Pay Slip Particulars 2023-2023:|
|Name of the Post||Salary under 7th Pay Commission|
|UP Police Constable Pay Scale||Up to Rs 60,600|
|Head Constable||Rs 15,600 to Rs 60,600|
|Assistant Sub-inspector||Up to Rs 60,600|
|UP Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Inspector||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 1,17,300|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 2,01,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 2,01,000|
|IG||Rs 1,12,000 to Rs 2,01,000|
|ADG||Up to Rs 2,25,000|
|SDG||Rs 2,25,000 to Rs 2,30,000|
All these services are available on Uttar Pradesh (UP) police official website. Interested one needs to log in. They can click on options according to their requirement. Police officers are liable to get loan services, that is deducted each month from their salary. The amount is provided according to the officer’s salary. A certain amount will be deducted automatically every month. For more details, kindly visit http://www.uppolice.gov.in.